Safe Boat Harbour - Limeburners Point, Geelong
Date: November 2001 - September 2002
Client: City of Greater Geelong
- Construction of new rock groynes varying in lengths up to 250 linear metres.
- Piling and dredging works
- Supply and installation of new floating pontoon jetty systems.
- Specific placement of 2 - 5 tonne armour rocks.
- Construction of concrete abutments, and boat launching ramps.
- Installation and commissioning of navigation lights and signs.
- General civil works i.e. kerb/channel, pavement, landscaping, signs linemarking.
Information on: Harbour Construction in Australia, Breakwater construction, Rock groynes, Timber jetties, Wharf construction, Boat ramp construction, Engineering marine, coastal and environmental construction, Boat ramp construction.