Occupational Health & Safety
Australian Project Solutions Pty Ltd (APS) recognizes its moral and legal responsibilities under occupational health and safety (OH&S) legislation to provide a safe and healthy work environment.
This commitment means that APS will:
- provide a safe and healthy workplace and working conditions for all staff, subcontractors, and visitors
- provide training to enable all employees to work safely.
- comply with all relevant legislation and industry standards.
- provide support and assistance to employees.
- consult with staff and subcontractors where relevant to enhance the effectiveness of procedures.
- provide adequate resources to aid employees in fulfilling their responsibilities.
- conduct investigations into all reported incidents and near misses.
- ensure that appropriate return to work programs are in place.
- conduct regular reviews and evaluations of the health and safety systems in place.
- Reinforce that all employees &ndash irrespective of their position &ndash will:
take reasonable care to ensure good health and safety procedures are implemented at all times
identify and support measures to stop and eliminate unsafe conditions
assume personal responsibility for their own safety and for those of other work colleagues by always operating in a safe and appropriate manner.
APS will allocate the appropriate human, financial and other resources required to continually improve and develop its safety program and achieve industry best practice and the highest standard.
Information on: marine engineers in Victoria, marine engineers in Port Phillip, marine contractors in Victoria, marine contractors in Port Phillip, Harbour Construction on Port Phillip, suppliers of floating pontoons